Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tune of the week

Some people can run long distances without music. I have trouble running for 5 minutes without it. I feel like it pumps me up, makes me run faster and longer and motivates me. I'm a big fan of hip hop, country, Top 20 stuff. I don't have a favorite artist, I mostly like a song b/c it either a) makes me do "the" dance or b) has lyrics that I feel are pretty meaningful. I think music is sometimes like poetry, just better.

So, after a great ab workout at the gym with my trainer (who looks like a mix between Ronnie and Vinnie on The Jersey Shore), this was the song that kept me trucking for my 4 mile run on the treadmill; Kris Allen's Live like We're Dying. "Every second counts on a clock that’s tickin’..."

Check it out!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WnmNvbomQE

No comments:

Post a Comment