Monday, December 14, 2009

Holy Hal Higdon

I have already asked a lot of people for advice about a running program for my first marathon. SO, so many people have told me to follow Hal Higdon's Novice Runner Plan. So, that's what I plan to do! I'm made a few changes to mine but here it is!

Wesbite: http://www.halhigdon.com/marathon/Mar00novice.htm

If you feel like joining me on any of these runs, I'll be doing them at either 6:30am or 5:45pm. The long runs will be taking place on either Saturday or Sunday depending on my social life which, I assume, will be dwindling for the duration of this training regime.

Lastly, as I've said before, this blog is not only about training for a marathon, it's about accomplishing goals and being inspired. Therefore, there will be some posts that talk about some of the inspiring people and moments I've come across in my 28 (almost 29 years). Feel free to share any of your inspiring stories and I'll put them up!

1 comment:

  1. You're totally a runner.

    Writers write. Teachers teach. And runner's run.

    And you've signed on to do a whole hellofalot of runnin'. Yup, you're totally a runner.

    ReplyDelete