Saturday, January 30, 2010

Short (frozen) and sweet!

Just ran the same half marathon course that I ran for the B.A.A Half in October. Back then, I ran it in 2:11:13. Today, I ran it in 1:55:40! I have to say I feel pretty great about that. I pushed myself and it paid off.
{Did I mention it was 15 degrees out and I can't feel my legs? That might have to do something with my increased speed too but, for now, I'm gonna owe it all to my training. :) }

Looking forward to a night out with Bonner, the bday girl, and good friends tonight! Shout outs to Sprinkles, Alex, the Bonners, Katie & John, Brian B, Bill T, Josh and Melpo for their donations. Big hugs to Grambo for the highest donation of the month!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your frigid Saturday run! Not only to run in the cold, but to beat your PR of that course too. Congrats!
    -Bill T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes- you are hauln' ass.

    ReplyDelete